Thursday, May 24, 2007

Walk

After 2 days of thunderstorms and cold weather it was finally a nice day, mid-60's, so Thomas and I went for a walk in the park behind our apartment. With all the rain there was a big puddle by the basketball court. I was distracted talking to Mom on my cell phone and before I knew it Thomas had run straight through. Wet up to his knees he started teasing me in the middle of the puddle. He said "get me." He took off running and tripped. Now he's wet from top to bottom and I've given up. It's overcast and windy and I figured he'd get cold in a couple minutes but according to my phone he was in there for almost 20 minutes. So I took pictures.



3 comments:

Melanie said...

I take it you didn't go in after him?

Heather C. said...

no way, I was already cold!

Madge Thomas said...

That PUDDLE is a whole lot bigger than what I imagined while I was talking to you on the phone!
It looks more like a lake!