Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A Gaggle of Gook...or Two...or Three

I don't understand why watching my kids puke all over the bed, couch, floor, me and occasionally in the toilet should stir my motherly, tender emotions...but it does. It's so tragic watching and not being able to do anything to help them except let them know that I'm right there with them. It's heartbreaking listening to them cry for water and giving it to them, all the while knowing that in 20-45 minutes, it's coming back up. First my little Lindsay, then my Rusty James, then me. How was your Memorial Day Weekend? :)-

3 comments:

Heather C. said...

Sad!! I hope you're all feeling better

Linnea said...

Actually, I thought it was pretty funny and I was so excited to have something to blog about. :)-

Melissa said...

That stinks.
I hate the vomits!