Sunday, May 13, 2007

Consistency

Becoming a part of the Thomas' family I have learned the true meaning of consistency. I admire the traditions and the safe feeling that things will always be the same.

I have to say at first the glowing RED Christmas tree scared me a little but now I look forward to seeing it each year.

It's great to know that there will always be sugar cookies at Christmastime!



You can always count on the Thomas' to help out in a time of need.

Madge can often be found in the kitchen cooking up something excellent to eat or snack on. Orange slices, mini muffins at Christmas, Cowboy Caviar, OK everything she makes is tasty!


When there is a slight lull to splashing in the sun, Grandma is there to supply a yummy snack.



Mom Thomas can always be counted on to help in anyway she can with the new babies. And she's good at it!


Grandpa loves his grandchildren and wants only the best movies for them :) Yes he is definately the most competive game player but it's great to see his sensitive side.
He also helps the grandchildren learn how to walk. He doesn't give up.


Without a doubt the Thomas Home has become a great place to hang out and know that you are unconditionally loved.

I could go on . . . but won't :)

It's true that opposites attract because I love the consistency I find in Brent!


3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the pictures!!

Eldon said...

Mindy sometimes gets on my case because I am such a creature of habit and routines. Guess it was drilled into us. Wait...Thomas Girls are you all consistent? :-)

Heather C. said...

I'm habitual (or obsessive compulsive) about some things. Like laundry, I have to put it away right away, I have to go through my bedtime routine before I go to bed or I can't sleep. I have a general routine that I follow every day but it's not set in stone.