Friday, May 25, 2007

Jeff

I am sorry family, but I don't think Jeff will ever post. So I will share a funny memory about him, instead of what he thought about us.





I think we were still dating, and Jeff was hanging out at our house. Brent was there and somehow they got into a wrestling match.





Now if any of you remember Brent and wrestling, you know he giggles the whole time.


Brent was no match for Jeff because I don't think he could stop laughing.





Now just imagine 2 boys wrestling, both over 6'5 tall. All of the sudden, Jeff completely flips Brent over and plants him on his back. I will never forget those long legs, brushing the ceiling, flying through the air, and landing on the ground with a thump. (Brent giggling the whole time)





I guess you had to be there, but it was funny to see someone equally as tall and gangly, take my big brother down. Sorry Brent, you were just no match for my buff hubby!



2 comments:

Madge Thomas said...

Come on Jeff!! This just isn't going to due!
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!

Brent and April said...

I totally let him win. I didn't want you to lose another guy due to intimidation. :)-