Monday, April 09, 2007

Birthdays and Easter

For Easter we broke with tradition and had a Seafood feast of Crab, Lobster and Shrimp at the Watkins house in Orange County. The kids even ate the shrimp and crab. Hate to say it but I didn't miss the Honey Baked Ham one bit.

We also celebrated, a bit late, Ryan's 2 year birthday.

He had cupcakes instead of a cake...

...and enjoyed every last bite.


The boys looked good in their Easter duds

And so did the family.


We missed everyone and hope you had a great Easter.

3 comments:

Linnea said...

You have such a beautiful family!!!

We missed you too, especially you Eldon because you keep things spicy... like Lobster for Easter! Get out. :)- I'm not a big ham person either. (But mom, you always make a great ham!)

Melissa said...

Hey, I brought the ham this year! (I am not a big fan of ham either)
We missed you guys!

Madge Thomas said...

I couldn't do lobster! I remember taking you out to dinner just before you left on your mission & you ordered lobster. They brought it out & set it in front of you & while you were eating it, IT was looking at you!!! Just can't do lobster!
But I still missed having you here!