Sunday, June 17, 2007

What I know about dad

As I was sitting in primary today, the teacher passed around a paper of questions for the kids to answer about their dads. She also handed me one.
I started trying to answer them about dad. I was surprised how many I didn't know.
Take a shot at the questions and see how much you know.
Post your answers and then share your favorite memory of dad.
How well do you know your Dad?
1. Where did your dad meet your mom?
2. What is the first movie they watched together?
3. Where did your dad propose to your mom?
4. What sport did your dad play in high school?
5. What was your dads favorite subject in school?
6. What is your dad's favorite thing to do on his day off?
7. What is your dad's favorite thing to do with his kids?
8. Where is his favorite place to go for vacation?
9. What is his favorite restaurant?
10. What is his favorite homemade dish?
11. What is his favorite type of music?
12. What is his favorite movie?

6 comments:

Melissa said...

1. ?
2. ?
3.Pioneer park
4. Track
5.math?
6. surf the internet?
7. watch old movies
8. ?
9. ?
10.chicken & rice???
11. Broadway
12. anything Jane Austin????
Favorite dad memory - chasing rainbows.

Brent and April said...

1. At a Dance
2. The Parent Trap
3. The train at Pioneer Park
4. Track
5. Math
6. Get more DVD's for Grandkids
7. Go fishing
8. Alaska
9. Rosa's
10. Steak
11. 60's
12. Sleepless in Seattle

Melanie said...

1. Dance
2. ?
3. supposed to be the temple but it was closed. Train was option 2
4. Track
5. Track?
6. ...hang out with mom?
7. tell stories
8. London
9. Dad's Dog House. j/k I think it depends on the day
10. steak
11. harmonizing groups
12. Joe Versus the Volcano?

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dad said...

I will post the correct answers on Sunday

Eldon said...

1. Institute dance
2. Sound of Music
3. Trains
4. Track (800s)
5. English
6. Movies
7. Games
8. Mountains
9. Chez Luis
10. Sunday Roast
11. British pop ("Pass the Duche") Remember that one dad? I can't remember if I ever told you what a Duche is? A Joint, hashish, a doobie. I always got a kick out of you wanting to play that song over and over.
12. John Wayne movies