Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Russ

Well, Russ is a lot like Jeff. Not a blogger. And he never has a straight answer for me so these are my observations of his observations. Get it.

The cookie jar. Mom used to be less busy :)- and always had cookies in the cookie jar when we first got married. Whenever we go over there, he still looks even after years of it being empty. It cracks me up. Who has time to keep cookies in the cookie jar? I don't. Maybe that's why he's always looking at mom's. :)

Cinnamon rolls on rainy days. I don't know how he became so familiar with this tradition but whenever it rains he asks me if mom made cinnamon rolls. Of course I never know because I never remember that rainy days = cinnamon rolls. He remembers.

Maybe one last thing. The boys' presents at Christmas time. He loves that. Who doesn't?

I guess it's our family traditions that make us memorable.

6 comments:

Eldon said...

You don't remember cinnamon rolls! I can't make it through a rainy day without salivating!!

Melissa said...

I love it! Those are the things I love too!

Brent and April said...

I still look for cookies too.

Brent

Brent and April said...

This has nothing to do with your post but, when is Dad ever going to post his fathers day answers????

Madge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Madge said...

Come on over Russ!! I'll make cookies just for you!!