Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween


We also had a ward Trunk or Treat (which is VERY appropriate for our ward) and Thomas went as a cowboy complete with a mustache. It was easy and he got to wear a cool hat.

So, the other day I was at Walmart and I got this great idea, I'll buy some underwear for Thomas so that when he feels so inclined and decides he wants to go on the toilet I'll be ready. Well, when we get home I decide that he really should try them on and, again, if they suit him and he potty-trains himself that would be ok with me. He thought they were lots of fun and loved the freedom of big-boy pants as he ran and played and climbed. Then he paused to pee all over the carpet. The soggy pants didn't slow him down though and I had to chase him all over the apartment before I caught him and got them off. I guess he won't be potty trained this week :)

No comments: