Friday, November 17, 2006

Charlie Brown Books

Hi. We just came back from Bruno Nebraska and while we were there my Mom pulled out these hardbound "Charlie Brown Super Book of Questions and Answers." There is a series of 5 I believe and they are just wonderful! Ben and Zach just love them! All kinds of questions about anything a kid could think of... and what's so fun about them, they have little comic strips along the way. Check them out...

They have not been published for years... so I think you can buy them for under a buck on the web. Christmas is coming... Have a GREAT DAY everyone!

2 comments:

Eldon said...

I'm looking for them

Eldon said...

Another book tip. I just finished reading "Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH" to Paige. This was my favorite book from 4th Grade. Mrs. Bowers read it to our class.

Paige loved it, especially that I read it to her.