Sunday, November 12, 2006

Grrrrrrrrr

Okay,
I will tell you why I don't post anything is this blog thing - - because I am computer retarded!!!!! I have already tried three times to put some cute pictures into my blog and tell you all about the things we did this fall, but I can't get the pictures in the right spot! How in the heck do you get the pictures to go where you want them to and then the paragraph to go right next to it. UGGgggghh! I get so frustrated trying to make this look right. So I am just going to gripe for now, and not tell you about the zoo, the state fair, and our haunted house. I cant' get the pictures in the right spot and I am so frustrated about it I am just going to tell you about my frustration and call it good!
-Melissa

1 comment:

Eldon said...

Step one is to just post ONE picture. Once you get past that you never no.

But come on girl.