Sunday, November 19, 2006

November

Well, as promised to Eldon, I am trying to blog every Sunday. So here goes...
It is November and it hit 90 the other day. Allison and Nathan are trying to cool off by the misters at the park. I sometimes think I hate the heat, but then at night when it cools off, I remember that although I like cold weather clothing, I don't like being cold. So Arizona, we will stay.

We are busy finishing our soccer season. We have three more weeks. Allison has become a super star and the "playmaker". It so fun to watch her in action. Sammi has an awesome team and they are undefeated. Nathan is just there for the fun of it. I still think he has no clue, but it's fun chasing the ball.

Other than that, we have just been busy with everyday life. It seems like there is never a dull moment. I am trying to get my singing group together and ready for their performance. I can't believe how fast the the months have flown by. They are playing Christmas music already for pete's sake!! I am determined to get all of the shopping done so that I don't have to go to the store, except for groceries, in December. I dont' like the Christmas Rush. Call me Scrooge - I admit it. Speaking of Scrooge, we are going to see a Christmas Carol - musical- on December 1st with our kids. If anyone else is interested, buy tickets now. Maybe that will get me into the spirit...




2 comments:

Cindy Thomas said...

Where is the musical performing? That sounds like fun! I'm taking Ben & Zach to see Rob Gardner and his choir. He puts together all kinds of arrangements. He just got done with a Pioneer Celebration one. Glenn and Melanie and some of our friends are in the chorus part of this new one he's doing for Christmas. It's at the Mesa Art Center on the 12th. (I can never get this thing to post - it may appear a bunch of times! ARGH!)

Eldon said...

I like the picture.

Thanks for posting. It is great to hear what's going on.