Friday, November 16, 2007

WORD ASSOCIATION

DINING ROOM-Kneeling down for fast sunday prayers. Ugh. :)
MEDICINE CABINET- Sneaking Vitamin C Pills
THE CUPBOARD UNDER THE STAIRS-The smell of Christmas
THE SWING- Eating apple pancakes during a rain storm
THIRD STORY- aka Mr. Boogy-Man's room
ROOF- Santa Claus aka Brent running on the rooftop Christmas Eve
CUL DE SAC- Attempting to sing Christmas Songs
EMPTY LOT (aka Snail Forest) Riding bikes and building forts
READING ROOM-Grandma's organ and Melissa singing
GRANDPA'S OFFICE-Overwhelming smell and a cheery face
WEIGHT ROOM (aka grandma's living room) Dim lights, hazy fog, old diaries
SWIMMING POOL- Grandma in a bathing suit with the milk cartons
KITCHEN TABLE-Bad breath and a ping pong ball
BALCONY-Shooting bottles and Brent sunbathing

That's it for me. Who's next?

2 comments:

Melanie said...

well, I'm glad someone liked my post!!! :)

Brent and April said...

It says:

Hey, I found this blog through google. It is very interesting and I like this post. I would like to talk about CresceNet. CresceNet is a dialed internet provider that pays its users for the time you are connected. You read that right, it pays you to connect. It pays you $.20 an hour with more than 2100 local cities in Brazil. CresceNet has a connection accelerator that is 10X faster. If you use BroadBand you can make enough being connected to CresceNet while you sleep to pay for DSL. The cost of the connection is small and the pay from CresceNet is generous. If you want to link to Cresce.Net (www.provedorcrescenet.com) on your blog I would be grateful. See you later, I wish you success.

I know it was just another spam post, but it was fun to translate.

Brent