Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Our New Pet

Well, you have seen our friendly neighborhood BEAR. We now have some pictures of our NOT SO FRIENDLY Rattlesnake. It is an "Arizona Black" Rattlesnake. Or it WAS an Arizona Black.

This is our Headless Snake





Here is Logan, Spencer (neighbor) and Mason holding Fred. (the snake)




He made the mistake of showing himself while I was working around the house. He seemed to think that the retaining wall I made of rock was a good place to move into. Boy was he wrong.

3 comments:

Cindy Thomas said...

Those look like some serious snake hunters.

Melissa said...

I remember a headless snake at our cabin once. I remember it being put around my neck when I wasn't looking. YUCKY SNAKES!!!

Madge said...

I thought it was too cold for rattle snakes up there!