Saturday, December 30, 2006

Random Wisdoms of Linnea

Even though I'm younger than most of you (not meaning that you're old :) I thought I'd post some things that I've learned.

#1 Peanut butter does get gum out of hair. True. I found that it works very nicely on wet hair. Just mush it around and comb it out. I was impressed because that was one matted sucker.

#2 A can of black beans in the blender with a little bit of water makes a great alternative to refried and I think it tastes much better.

#3 Mervyn's 1-Day Sale events, terrific.

#4 During the Christmas season at Costco, they carry the yummiest treat. Dilettante chocolate covered dried bing cherries. Don't judge until you've tried them. These are nothing like the yucky, syrupy, juicy ones!! They are so good. (Word of caution!! Do not try the fruit medley hexagon. Extremely gross!)



And #5 I love Curious George the movie: best opening scene (I laughed), Jack Johnson (movie soundtrack, it's great), Will Ferrell (man with the yellow hat) and David Cross, better known as Tobias from Arrested Development (random character). All these things just make this movie great. It's a favorite.

So enjoy these thoughts. Goodnight.

1 comment:

Eldon said...

Love the hot tips. It was great to see you and Rusty.