Sunday, December 17, 2006

Carrots Anyone?



When school started this Fall, we watched Ben, Zach and Nick hop on the bus. Chris, Emma and I waved good-bye. In a search for some playdates - we were lucky enough to find four other friends who were not planning on going to preschool, so we started our own. We rotate from home-to-home learning our ABCs and 123s. I really don't know if they're learning these things, but we are all having a great time!

I had the third rotation and presented the letter C. We planted carrot seeds back in September and lo-and-behold... last week we pulled carrots. I was really hoping that this would work. My plan was to buy carrots (with tops) and stuff them in the soil if the ones we planted hadn't grown. But, luck was with us!

Arizona in the winter is WONDERFUL!

No comments: