Sunday, October 15, 2006

Clarification

Hi-
To understand why Eldon went crazy with coke (see Eldon's blog with the coke can) - coke's the thing & coke for breakfast, etc-
You need to know that when Dad & I visited Eldon & family about 3 weeks ago, Eldon gave Dad a challenge: As long as you are losing weight I (Eldon) will quit drinking coke! You all know how Dad loves a challenge!!! What you need to know is that the first 5 or 10 pounds are not very hard for Dad to lose, it's all up hill for him after that. Eldon said that he had quit drinking coke before so he knew he could do it again. Dad laughed.
When Eldon & family came for their 20 year class reunion, last weekend, we all made a run to Greko Grill & Eldon ordered a coke!!!!!!! Dad wasn't there, he was in Show Low. I looked at Eldon & said, "What is this?" He would hardly look my direction!!
Later Eldon siad that he didn't feel liek Dad wsa giving up enuohg. He wnated to konw taht Dad wsa raelly serffuing & thne he wuold feel bertte.
Nwo I wuold go so fra as to sya taht Eldno thniks my sepllnig is bad but I wuold say it jsut shwos you waht ckoe will do to yuor barin!!
Heather, don't let Eldon kid you about the raw milk! When Melanie gets it the cream has not been seperated from the milk. She usually puts in in the frige over night. The cream will come to the top & she takes the cream off & then drinks the milk. Usually there is about a cup & a half to 2 cups of cream that she get off the milk. Eldon took the gallon jug, shook it up & poured himself a glass of milk, drank it & said, "WOW, that's not bad!"
Moving on to other things, WOW you are all so awsome! I love each one of you.

1 comment:

Eldon said...

Allright you had me going with the spelling thing. I was starting to get a little annoyed.