Saturday, June 12, 2010

Man-O-Gram


Here is what my cancer looks like. It didn't scan very well. The cancer is directly under my nipple.

I updated the picture to explain it a little better.

I went to the doctor today. I have an appointment with an Oncologist later this week. We will get his opinion and the opinion of another doctor before surgery. The surgery will probably happen the middle or end of July. Everything still looks good. I will post the results from future test if they change things. Before surgery I have to do an EKG, Chest Scan and some blood work to test for genetic markers.

2 comments:

marnee said...

That explains the facebook stuff. Wow . . . gulp. I had no idea. I'll keep you in my prayers.

marnee said...

Thx for the update. Not the summer vacation you had in mind! The Banner Hilton or the Cancer Treatment Center of America Marriot.