Monday, June 30, 2008


Here are a few pictures of my new salon!




Charles converted our shed and moved in last September. He lived there for almost a year, then moved out at the beginning of the summer. That' s when I decided it was time to take over before Russ did. I use to do hair out of the house but when Rusty came along I decided to quit for awhile. Now that's he's older and Russ has more time... (to watch the kids--Hee! Hee!) I've been wanting to get back into it. It's been great and I love it! Melanie has been a huge help. She came over with Clark and helped paint and clean and has even brought me quite a few color clients. She's been coming over to do haircuts so it's been nice to see her a lot more.


The curtains around the shampoo bowl were Melanie's idea. It helps block out the light and give it a spa kind of feel. Cute huh. Do you recognize the mirror and desk? They're from the collection that Melissa and I grew up with. I inherited the mirror and dresser and Melanie got the vanity. We put the two together and I think they are so stinking cute!



We still have a few finishing touches to work on like: hanging the mirror and installing the curtain hooks. I also want to put new baseboards in, the really tall ones. But it's still cute and I love it. I take my kids in there a lot to style their hair. Rusty wants his turn in the chair just like his sisters. We might have another Eldon on our hands here in a few years. (Smile!)

3 comments:

Linnea said...

I could not figure out how to post my logo. It came in all wacky but those are the cute colors. It's the general idea.

Brent and April said...

Looks good Linnea!

Heather C. said...

It looks great! I wish I lived closer