Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Caught in the Act

Do you ever talk to yourself? I totally do, usually in the car when I'm listening to a radio DJ that I disagree with. Yesterday the boys and I were driving to the store and the radio show I was listening to was discussing stay-at-home moms and whether or not they should give up their careers to raise kids. There were some women who argued that moms should never give up their careers for kids because when they ended up divorced they'd have to start their careers over. I had some opinions on the subject and while I was giving the radio a piece of my mind I heard Thomas in the seat behind me ask, "Mom, who you talkin' to?" I guess now that he's old enough to know his Mom is crazy I'll have to stop talking to the radio.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I do that all the time but at work. My co-workers think I'm crazy. But doing payroll for 3 different companies will do that to you!