Sunday, October 21, 2007

That time of year again....

I figured it'd been awhile since the last weather update, so here ya go. Yesterday we went to a birthday party and wore shorts and sandals. It was 78 degrees with lots of sunshine. Today we woke up to cold, dark and windy that turned into this:

So we curled up in front of the fire and ate a warm breakfast. I finally got to wear my cute new sweater and we are going to bake cookies tonight. We have to enjoy it while it lasts, It's supposed to be in the 70's again by Wednesday or Thursday. I love Colorado!

4 comments:

Brent and April said...

It has been cold enough to snow here, but nothing yet. That looks like a lot of fun. Was Thomas excited for the snow?

Eldon said...

Granted it is fun through the holidays. But come late January let's talk again.

Melissa said...

I love winter - wish we got a little snow.

Brent and April said...

It is better than the same old weather day after day!!!