Monday, October 29, 2007

Deer Hunting

I spent 2 days in Southern Arizona near Wilcox in the Dos Cabezas mountain range. I hiked up and down the mountains with a heavy backpack and my rifle. Last year I killed my deer within 2 hours. Unfortunately this year there were about 35 other hunters there too. It was very crowded. I only saw one buck. He was about 400 yards away and he was running. So much for deer this year. I have no pictures because didn't kill a deer. I hope that Russ has better luck in November with his elk tag.

Here is a funny video of a guy that does not deserve to hunt!

2 comments:

Linnea said...

My neighbors had the same experience. And that video is hilarious.

Cindy Thomas said...

I just LOVE videos like that! They just make me laugh and laugh. Ah, that wasn't one of YOUR personal home movies now, was it Uncle Brent?