Thursday, March 06, 2008

Terrible Twos

Every once in awhile this whole sleep deprivation thing really catches up to me, like this morning. Breakfast was all cleaned up, everyone was dressed and we were ready to go hit Costco when all of a sudden I felt like I was going to pass out from fatigue (that's what consecutive interrupted sleep will do to me). I put Emerson down for a nap and told Thomas that I needed a nap too and to be good and play in his room. I swear I was only out for 30 minutes and this is what I woke up to. Thomas had moved the rugs in the kitchen, scooted a chair to the fridge and taken down my dinner calender dry-erase board... and dry-erase marker. By the way, yes, it is "dry-erase" but no, it doesn't come off as easily as you'd think.


So, this is what my fridge looked like

Here are some close-ups


Here is my table

Here is my wood floor

Here is the cloth on my kitchen chairs. Oh yes, try getting that out!

Here's Thomas' sock

Here's Thomas' foot

and more of the foot

So how was your day?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

SMILE!!! I have a piano.
Love, Mom

Brent and April said...

I love Thomas!!!

Cindy Thomas said...

He has such a CUTE little foot! :)

Cindy Thomas said...

Hey, Linnea and I once said that NO MATTER how often you clear your house of magic markers, they always seem to find a way back in. So, I tell you now - destroy ALL magic markers. Do NOT buy them, even if they come in pretty colors. Do NOT try to hide them in a cupboard, they will find a way into the hands of those that SHOULD NOT have them! We speak from experience! Listen to us Heather! :)

Melissa said...

I'm sorry. Allison did that once with nail polish. Good times!

Linnea said...

Cute kitchen chair fabric.

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

I know if it were me I would be crying...but since it is not me I will be honest I laughed a lot. Look at how good he did to get in all the cracks and in between his toes. He will be an artist for sure!