Sunday, August 05, 2007

Last Week Continued...


Everyone needs a get-away to the great outdoors, bears and all! But I will have to say though, that my heart did skip a beat when I saw the bear! As we met eyes, he continued into the forest while I quickly pulled Emma Lee and Bryce (Sabrina's other cousin) home in the wagon. Needless to say, I was not jogging in the mornings after that incident!

It was great to see Logan baptized. Glenn and I thought that there would have to be a double or triple dunking - the water level was so low. But Brent did a nice job!

Show Low Life is so much like the life where I grew up (Bruno NE). It's much more slow placed and the boys just had a wonderful time running around outside, flipping skateboards, riding bikes and best of all - playing in the dirt!






During the RAIN and THUNDER storms at approximately 3pm each day... there was time for Battleship, Chess, Shipwrecked and UNO!



There was plenty of time for fishing too. On one outting, Uncle Brent caught a fish - a rainbow trout I think. And on our last day, Glenn took the three fearless fisherboys out at 5am and they came home with...



Mason - a small fish (threw it back), then another small fish (threw it back too)


Ben - a small fish (threw it back)


Zach - a duck (talk to Zach about that)


They had a great time and our boys are excited about going back again to try their luck!


Now, the boys didn't have all the fun... need I say more!





What a wonderful weekend we all had! Can't wait to go back to BEAR Country and hang out with the cousins. Thanks Brent and April!

2 comments:

Brent and April said...

We loved having everyone around! It was the highlight of the summer.

Anonymous said...

that explains all the sleeping bags in mom's post. Looks like boy heaven. I'd never get Garrett out of there.