Sunday, January 21, 2007

It's Still Cold!!








































Melanie got a call from one of her friends Sunday night, that there was SNOW at Higley & McKellips. She said I'm going, are you coming- Yes, Dad & I are in!!! Seeing is believing!
It had been raining so everything was wet as we drove east on McKellips. There was no snow until we got to the intersection of Higley & MeKellips!! We got out and played around a bit, got it the car & drove to Alta Mesa Park. It was full of people with snow ball fights going on everywhere. You can see the snowman that someone made. People were sledding too - where in the heck did they get the sleds??
It was an exciting evening - different from any other I have experienced in Mesa, Arizona!!!

2 comments:

Heather C. said...

ok, that's all just plain crazy!

Melissa said...

I am still mad you didn't call me.