Thursday, January 25, 2007

Are You Pregnant?

So, most of you know that I've been watching my friends baby the past couple of months. One thing I've learned from this is that two kids are HARD!! Another thing I've learned is that the second one is not as traumatic as that first one.

The 3rd thing I've learned, Thomas is baby-hungry. He loves her and kisses her and wants to hold her and feed her and give her toys and blankets and binkies and dress her up! No kidding, he's always trying to put his hats on her and wrap things around her neck, yikes! The first thing he does when he wakes up, he calls for Ava. Every baby picture he sees he calls Ava, even his own baby pictures. This is really funny considering that Ava is half black and looks nothing like him.


I keep getting asked if I'm pregnant. Having a "2 kids, 18 months apart" practice run has really made me wonder if I ever want two. I think Thomas wonders why he can't have her all the time.

No comments: