Monday, March 09, 2009

Puerto Lobos, Mexico

I took that table down to Mexico to Puerto Lobos. I took Logan and Mason with me and we spent 4 days there. Here are a few photos.




Sunset from our back porch.



Here are the boys on the boat fishing.


Logan worked on this Yellow Tail Tuna for about 20 minutes. He finally got too tired and my friend Wells Davis finished him off.



Here is the big one that I caught.



We went for a drive down the beach and found this whale. He smelled great!!!



Here we are on the white sand beach looking for cool shells.



Here is a whale bone.



This is another whale bone. This one is the flipper.




Me and the boys.




Here is Logan working on the Yellow Tail.




Here is the fish that Logan started and Wells finished.

1 comment:

Madge said...

I'm glad you had fun but I'm sure glad you're back in the US - I'm a mom, get over it!!!!!