Monday, September 08, 2008

Turkey Trot Challenge

On November 27 I will be a 40 year old father of four.

But at least I will be running in the Turkey Trot.

What's your excuse???????

You have almost 3 months to get into race shape.

Mindy and I registered today. Paige and Kate are registered for the 2 mile fun run.

So.....

Go here to register: Mesa Turkey Trot registration

Or here for info: Turkey Trot Info

Below is a training schedule to get you to the race. Click on it to enlarge.


Of course we will excuse Dad, just like the past 20 years, but the rest of you have no excuse.

See you at the start!

6 comments:

Brent and April said...

We have said yes to a ragner relay race in Feb. so we had better do this to get us going. We are in!

Cindy Thomas said...

We are in! Ben wants to do the BIG one. Zach and Nick want to do the 2-miler. Chris wants to hang with Garrett!

Heather C. said...

ummm, can I do the fun run? on a bike? Does that count?

Ok seriously, count me in next year. I'm still a little top-heavy (if you know what I mean) not to mention super-out of shape and I can't really kick it into high gear or I'll have one VERY unhappy baby :) I love the training schedule though, it's taunting me

Melissa said...

Alright. I'll do it. Allison is in for the fun run.

Melanie said...

Clark and Roxy are in too! I'll be a spectator!

Madge said...

I'll be watching over the turkey
Mom