Sunday, July 20, 2008

Random Stuff


This morning we were running late for church so Mike and I got the boys dressed and then quickly got ourselves dressed. In the middle of our frantic scurrying I saw Thomas and Emerson waiting patiently for us, playing together on the floor. CUTE!


We had a fun weekend, Friday we went to a baseball game with a bunch of Mike's co-workers. Thomas likes baseball.
Both boys did awesome and we lasted almost the entire game. Emerson wowed everyone with his ability to fall asleep amidst all the cheering.

At one point Thomas got a hold of my camera.


On Saturday Mike and I were one of the millions who saw the new Batman movie. Long and lots of violence but we both loved it! 

Today, Sunday, we had the missionaries over for dinner and by the time they left we had both had it with Thomas, he was being a little terror and got sent to his room. Mike left for a meeting and I completely forgot about him up there until about a half hour later. I peeked in his room and this is what I found. Poor guy was exhausted.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Sponge Bob!! It makes me so happy when I see him! :) Besides that though.....You have two cute kids!!!