Thursday, April 03, 2008

General Conference Spring 08

Hi. Keep your eyes open for Glenn, Ben and Zach at the Saturday morning conference. They will all have eye glasses on (unless Zach forgets to put his on). Ben and Zach will have white long sleeved shirts on with ties. Glenn has his dark suit. (I know, I know - like nearly every male will have on a suit and white shirt!)

Their seats are located on the balcony level. They are very excited about this - last time they were on the floor and it was a bit hard to see. I think they forgot the binoculars though... oh well!

We are currently in a tornado watch and a severe thunderstorm warning till 4am over here in Texas - it sure could be a long Spring and Summer!

3 comments:

Brent and April said...

I think it will be harder than "Where's Waldo", but we will keep our eyes open for them.

Melanie said...

YAY! Hope we see you!

Cindy Thomas said...

Well, I didn't see them - BUT they were there! :)