Saturday, December 15, 2007

Cat Nightmare Continues


If you remember the last 20 years, you will remember that 2260 E. Mallory Circle has be plagued with cats from the beginning!! Silly me, I thought that I left the nightmare of cats with the house.
Let me tell you what happen. Dad's Aunt Maxine passed away (Grandpa Jack's sister).
Her funereal was on Saturday at 10 AM. Dad left for the Temple about 4:30 & was to meet him at the church for the funeral about 9:30. I got ready and went out to the car. I hear this mew mew. I pause I truly believe I am hearing things but I hear it again. I sort of look under the car - I'm in a dress for Pete sakes - I'm not going to get down on my hands & knees. I don't see anything. I get in the car, reved up the engine, don't hear or see anything so away I go speeding down the freeway for about 10 miles. I pull off & stop at the stop light - mew, mew!!!!! Is it in the car with me & I just can't see it???? I pull into the church parking lot & hear nothing. As Dad & I are coming out of the funereal I tell him about my experience. Now I am parked maybe 10 feet away from the hearse. We get into the car to go to the cemetery, mew, mew. Dad says pop the hood. No way! We can't do this in front of everyone. So Dad pulls the car out of sight of everyone & I pop the hood & OUT JUMPS A HALF GROWN KITTEN!!!!!!!!!!!
Apparently it crawled up in the hood of the car & was right up in the corner at the top & couldn't get out! I want my garage cleaned out too so I can park in it!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Cat's love you!

Brent and April said...

I would be glad to come and help you with your cat problem. ;)