Friday, September 29, 2006

Soccer


I just had to throw this picture in for Eldon. I love his philosophy about soccer (see his blog).

Well I love to watch Logan play. I like to see him out on the field cruising along with his long legs. He likes to play defense. He stands back by the goal and as soon as the ball gets near the goal he boots it clear across the field. He has hit quite a few kids who have gotten right in front of him and not suspected such a powerful kick headed straight for them. . . oops.

The other great part about soccer is sitting back in the beautiful fall weather and chatting with other parents. So I guess it’s not just for the kids, it’s for us parents too so that we can fulfill our need to socialize.

2 comments:

Eldon said...

I'm glad you blogged since eldon is laying our whole life out to ge read. I'm glad others are joining.
Mindy

Brent T said...

Hey Mindy,
It is so fun to see what's going on in you life. Don't you love getting a minute to play the piano?!